A Global Learning Hub For Treasury Wine Estate
Treasury Wine Estate is one of the world’s leading wine maker, located in California. They have been producing some of the most exquisite wines for over a century. The company’s vineyards span across several regions and its products are highly sought after by wine enthusiasts worldwide.
As the wine maker continued to grow, they faced several challenges with learning and development and their – at the time- outdated technology infrastructure. Their legacy systems were causing inefficiencies in their operations.
To overcome these challenges there was a wish to:
- Have unobstructed access to their learning paths whenever anyone in the Organisation need it
- Enable self-service and build capability through an intuitive learning experience
- Support very diverse and dispersed teams across the globe
To address these challenges, the wine maker turned to Cocentric and their product One Digital Workspace – a modern SharePoint intranet.
Cocentric conducted a comprehensive assessment of the company’s technology infrastructure and identified several areas of improvement. They recommended the implementation of a modern, cloud-based solution that would streamline the wine maker’s operations and provide scalability to support future growth.
Together they developed the People Manager Learning Platform called One Learning Hub, a single platform for all the organisation’s people manager training resources, and a selection of courses from LinkedIn. For this, the platform was developed in Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online with an integration to LinkedIn Learning for the core learning content.
One Learning Hub provided:
- An optimised digital user experience, easily allowing them to explore the different learning paths and courses
- A tailored learning plans through an interactive Capability Assessment tool
- An access to learning material, helping them to understand more their responsibilities and growing their capabilities.
Cocentric was asked to launch an impactful and authentic campaign. As well as a briefing calls for managers on the key aspects, an all-encompassing communication campaign was created to engage everyone right from the start.
The actual campaign consisted of various parts, including:
- Launch emails that went out from the Chief People Officer to all people managers globally
- Blogs from executive members referencing tools and particular features.
- over 100 pieces of content such as learning guides, templates and toolkits
One Learning Hub had an immediate success with over 1000 daily users from day one. Users have immediately adopted the solution – from the executive team, people managers in the business or HR team members – commenting on the quality of the content and the exceptional user experience.
From a business perspective, it has advanced their learning and development offering globally, whether on-site, on-the-go or remote working.
Particularly during a changing times, the platform has allowed Treasury Wine Estate to give their people the opportunity to reskill in different areas – areas they may not necessarily be focusing on, or an area they want to build.